Thursday, May 1, 2008

"And down the stretch they come..."


Seems appropriate. Heading into the 30th week, Katt feels like she is on the back stretch of the Kentucky Derby. Last trimester, last few weeks, and all of it uncomfortable. My lovely wife has been a trooper to say the least. Even though she has gained almost 30 pounds, and has 10 weeks (maybe) to go, people STILL tell her she doesn't look pregnant. That's the sad state of affairs in this country, when Katt's body style "looks normal" and yet she is 30 weeks pregnant. I'll not get on my soap box here...

She is glowing though!! And a beautiful pregnant lady. I can't say enough about how she has handled herself, and how she has handled becoming a new mom. She has carried herself, and Olaf, in a proud and magnificent way!

Have a great Derby weekend.

(Oh...the picture is of my dad, Katt, and my mom at my sister in law's wedding last year in Ireland)

No comments: