Friday, February 8, 2008

There can be only one...


Yep, Dook beat my Heels...oh, and Katt's nausea is truly gone, having been replaced with little tugs and pulls. Gotta stretch out those little muscles, ligaments and such!! 18 weeks as of Sunday the 10th.

The "quickening" has begun! No I don't mean that Connor MacLeod just beat the Kurgan...She is starting to feel a little movement from little Olaf! Until we know what the sex will be, we shall call the baby, Olaf...from King Olaf the Woodcutter, from Denmark. My family Curran, we have traced back to King Olaf, so Olaf it is. My mom LOVES the idea. ;-)

This week coming, we have our first baby class, of course, on Valentine's Day. Can't think of a better way than to spend Valentine's than with my lovely wife, listening to someone, lecturing, start off with, "this is a baby..."

Safe week to all!

Pint of Guinness anyone?

No comments: