Friday, February 22, 2008

Little Olaf!


Things are going well with Olaf. 20 weeks as of this coming Sunday! He or she seems to be growing at a steady pace. So is mom! Pants shopping, a couple more tops, and anything for support for her "girls." I am keeping my end of the bargain...I'm gaining sympathy weight (probably more due to the lack of biking this time of year), but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

My last living grandparent (Grandma Lefler) had an emergency heart surgery this past week. She is 85, and holding on strong. Selfishly, we hope she is around a few years longer so that Olaf can meet a great grandparent. Katt's Grannies are still with us, and although one will be 99 this summer, they both are doing well. Olaf will meet them in the next couple of years. So we hope Grandma Lefler can pull out of this one. Keep your fingers crossed and prayers flying for her!

Oh, and Carolina is back in a tie for first place this week--good stuff all the way around...UNC Cycling team won their first race of the year this past weekend!! They are really excited!

Off to Beech Mountain we go, to visit some good friends.

No comments: