Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm back!

Ok Ok, so it's been a while. Well I could try to convince you of a long story of tall tales and fairy tales, but I'll resist, telling you that WOW HAS CHARLIE GROWN!! Just look at him:

"Go long!"

How about that follow through!

This is at his Granda Bonner's surprise birthday party in Ireland. Granda was overwhelmed!

This is at the Giant's Causeway. There was a rainbow over it that day, however, Charlie didn't cooperate for picture taking until after it had vanished!

Yeats' grave in Sligo. It's on the way from Katt's sister's home to her parents. We almost always stop off. "Horseman, pass by."

Charlie and two Irish cousins, Thomas and Kelly. When asked who is his best Irish cousin, he says "Cousin Kelly!"

Here he is with Marcy the skelanimal, on the plane. He was fantastic on the plane ride...each of them!

It's been a great few months since I posted last. A trip to Ireland, Katt getting better, Charlie talking, makin' up stories with his toys, lovin' sports and getting outside...and I am just cruising along, wondering where the next business venture takes me. We shall see.


Wherever I go, it will be with her:

No comments: