Friday, July 11, 2008

week one and two




Week one is gone, and he turned 18 today (well, that's what it feels like!!)

Time flies. I took a week off, and it flew by...I think I was having separation anxiety. How will it be when he goes to daycare, school, or an overnight stay?? I better get a grip, huh?

I can't say enough about our friends, neighbors, and family who have offered their support and help. Charlie will grow up with lots of folks looking out for his best interests!

He is good, Mom is getting better daily...but she knows now why they told her it would be a 6- week recovery. But Grandma is with us this week, helping us ease into this parenthood thing!

Family is great!

I'm on the front porch swing with Charlie,
Katt holding Charlie in bed,
and grandma Lefler post feeding!

No comments: