Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Charlie Byron Lefler


Born:

July 1st at 6:25 pm. 6lb 9oz. A wonderful little boy!

After 17 hours of tumultuous labor, Katt had pushed with valor, but little Charlie just would not move into a good position for birth, so we unwantingly opted for the c-section, which was believe it or not, a less problematic choice than a vacuum (plunger).

SO, with a tired mom, and tired dad, and tired Charlie, I write to say this has been an incredible journey. With a finish that was the absolute toughest thing I've ever seen. My wife is my inspiration. No mountain I could EVER climb on my bike, will be as intense as the 17 hours of labor that Katt endured. Charlie's got a great mom.

Welcome, Charlie.

1 comment:

jeffb said...

Congratulations to you both! When you come down to visit the folks you guys have got to give me a call so I can come see the baby. I am sure you will be coming down before we make it up that way before football season. Damn 17 hours of labor? Just makes me hurt!