Friday, June 6, 2008

34 and moving on...




How far is it to the hospital? 13.5 miles
How long does it take to get there? Depends on how fast I am willing to drive
How long does it take to brew a porter? About a month...

which is about how long it's gonna be til little Olaf is born!
Told today by our wonderful doctors, that all is well, and things are looking great for a birth sometime before July 13th (for those of you have have sent in a guess).

We hope all of you are getting by in this southern heat wave, and have a great weekend.

PS. Today is my father's birthday. He was born ON D-day, 1944. While our troops landed on the beaches of Normandy, my father landed on the land of Rowan County (a county that once occupied the entire western part of the state).

(pictures are me and Suze--with Peyton and Hallie-- in pool down in Columbia in '05, Lee and Suze in Minneapolis in '04, and Jeremy, Pop, and me last month)

Slainte.

1 comment:

jeffb said...

Is that Lee or Johnny Cash? Man I miss hanging out with you f'ers! We need to get together before we are too old to party anymore...LOL!