Sunday, August 9, 2009

Uncle Niall is back to Ireland


Katt and I have had the best time with her youngest brother Niall. As Katt said, he was all of 13 when she left home to move to America, which meant she didn't know her brother very well. I have to say it's come full circle. She knows him well now. As do I, and let's just say I would trust Charlie in his hands whole heartedly. A good guy, even changes diapers (hint hint to other males out there), and has the right amount of craic (look it up) mixed with concern and care.

What takes the sting out of him leaving, is that we will see him, and all the Bonner family in a month's time...and we can't wait to take Charlie to his Irish roots.

Here's to all the help you gave us, Uncle Niall! Cheers!

Goin' walkabout with Charlie!

The 3 stooges...or my brother Jeremy, Niall, and me, in front of Biltmore.

Two sly grins on these lads, wouldn't you say?

Splashin away!!

It's 99 here in NC today. Think we will be staying in and looking at picture.
Take care all!

No comments: