Thursday, July 9, 2009

The battle starts

Katt's chemo started yesterday. It's amazing what medicine has done in recent years. They've dialed the treatments in so well, she MAY not lose her hair due to the chemo. She MAY not get so sick that she feels like she was hit by a truck. Time will tell.

But she is a fighter, and we have a great team on our side. Doctors, family, and friends. Seems it's a small world...the doc I used to slink drinks to while I was bartending years ago. She also has a new baby, and like the same type of music that we do. Other acquaintances who we haven't seen in many years, are suddenly popping up. Seems like this was meant to be somehow. Anyway...

Katt's in good spirits, as is Charlie. And I am just here trying to help the best I can.
Here's to my lovely lady!

No comments: