Monday, January 7, 2008

Ho Hum, another bowl of ice cream



I'm liking these cravings more than Katt is!!
The only truly evil looks I get these days is when I pour myself a splash of Irish mist! However, all the GOOD wine we bought from our good friend Walter "the wine guy" (who is DAMN GOOD I might add), is being put in the back of the closet until she can have wine again--that's the least I can do!!
It's my fault Katt can't drink right now, right?

I gotta say, it's been great getting this news off my chest! I had to hold it in for several weeks, and now I can explode!! Katt is going to make a great mum, or mom...we haven't figured out which she wants to be yet! Only thing we know is that the room will have a Carolina Blue hue to it, no matter what the sex will be...(the pic above is Katt and a friend's kid in Kenan's players' entrance tunnel--we are trying to convince the kid to not go to Va Tech. I know, I know, a Ram's Club violation ;-) )
Oh yeah...Katt is 13 weeks pregnant at this point.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

OK you two - more pictures and details please!!!!!
I am just beside myself with joy for you both. Two of my favorite people in the world making a baby- what an amazing thing!
Looking forward to seeing you soon and to watching Katt's waist expand :)
Love to you both,
Elaine